If you are one of the persons registered with the Boursa Kuwait and want to renew the registration.. In this article, we will explain to you how to renew the registration in the Boursa Kuwait.
According to the rules of the Boursa Kuwait, the registration shall remain valid for a period of three years from the date of its approval, and the registration may be renewed for a similar period or periods based on an application submitted by the person registered in the stock exchange as follows:
- The application for renewal of registration shall be submitted three months before the end of the registration period, in accordance with the application form for renewal of registration prepared for this purpose by the Boursa, provided that all documents and information indicated in this form shall be attached to the application, with payment of the prescribed fee.
- The Boursa may notify the applicant at any time after receiving the registration renewal application of the need to submit any additional information or documents. In the event that the applicant fails to submit documents and information within the period specified by the Exchange in the notification without an excuse acceptable to the Exchange, the application shall be considered null and void.
- The Stock Exchange shall decide on the application for renewal of registration within ten days from the date of receiving this application, complete with all information and documents.
- The Stock Exchange may refuse to renew the registration of any of its categories in the event that the registered person in the Stock Exchange does not fulfill the conditions for continuing the registration.
- The Stock Exchange shall notify the person registered with the Stock Exchange of its decision related to the application for renewal of registration. In the event of rejection, the decision must be justified.
If you are looking for a Kuwaiti law firm that specializes in providing legal services to the securities, capital and stock market activities, you can count on us at Taqneen, Law Firm and Legal Consultations.
To book an appointment or request legal advice about the duties of securities companies in the optimal implementation of clients’ orders, we are pleased to receive your inquiries at (info@Taqneen.com).